High Self-Esteem and high Self- Confidence complement each other. Likewise Low Self-Esteem and low Self-Confidence will do the same. By raising one you will also raise the other.
There is no need to make huge changes in your life to raise your Self-Esteem. Making smaller ones will do just as well.
Take your time and make some small changes. Success will not come with one big change, but with small but important alterations.
Following the five simple rules listed below, will help you achieve your higher Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence.
1. Step one. Move out of your comfort zone. Make sure you are easily seen and recognisable at parties or meetings. Move to the front of things, not the back where you cannot be seen. You may think this is a hard call to make, but believe me once you have done it the first time, you will find it will come easier on the second and third times. Being frightened of being noticed is irrational. Once you have defeated this fear you will be on the way to building a high sense of Self-Esteem.
2. The self-made millionaire, Dale Carnegie, has written a book you must read. “How to Win Friends and Influence people “has helped many people to achieve great things in their lives over many years. Obtain a copy as soon as you can.
3. Another weapon in your armoury to achieve self-confidence and high Self-Esteem is to dress well. Wearing good clothes, even casual one, will make you feel good about yourself; in turn people will feel good about you. Invest in good quality clothes .One expensive item will do you more good that two cheaper ones. Wear the best clothes you can every day. Keep them clean and well pressed. You will be amazed at how good you will feel.
4. A good well-toned body will exude a feeling of self -confidence. It does not matter how you achieve this.Excercise yoga or jogging. By looking fit and confident will increase peoples respect for you .By looking good, you will feel good and this will help raise your Self-Esteem.
5. Almost every person has some latent skill or talent, and you will be no exception to that.rule.Search hard into your mind and you will be surprised at what you are good at. You may be a dab hand at changing a tyre on car wheel, or a demon at frying or poaching eggs. It isn’t important what your latent skill is, there will be people out there who will welcome and be grateful for your help and advice. This will raise your Self-Esteem and your self -confidence.
You must be aware of the importance of raising your Self-Esteem, and that the time and effort you put in will be worth it in the end. With your new found confidence and raised Self-Esteem, you will be able to face the world and its people with no fears or insecurities.
If you approach raising your Self-Esteem as journey, you may find that the first step you need to take will appear to be the most daunting.Dont let that become an obstacle .Once you have taken that first initial step, you will soon find yourself running towards your goal of raised Self-Esteem and self -confidence: and will reach your destination all in good time.
You must be logged in to post a comment.